Trustee, Society for Chaos Theory in Psychology & Life Sciences (2002-present) Member, Institute of Supply Management Sustainability Committee (2013-present) Member
Graduate Faculties / Mentoring History
- Sina Golara, “Product-Service Bundles in the Manufacturing Sector,“ 2018.
- Shirley-Ann Behravesh, “Uncovering Relationships between Sustainable Business Practice Bundles, Organizational Culture, and Performance,” 2017.
- Tingting Yan, “Communication, Goals and Collaboration in Buyer-Supplier Joint Product Design,” 2011.
- Marco Ugarte, “Energy and Carbon Dioxide Impacts from Lean Logistics and Retailing Systems: A Discrete-event Simulation Approach for the Consumer Goods Industry,” 2011.
- Arash Azadegan, “Supplier Innovation and the Impact of Orgnizational Learning,” 2008.
- Marcos Primo, “Supply Failure and Recovery Incidents in Business-to-Business Exchanges,” 2003.
- Carlos Alsua, “Psychological Empowerment and Goal Orientation,” 2002.
- Anand Subra, "Assessing Maturity and Best Practices in New Product Development," 2000.
- Robert Monson, "The Contribution or Personality Traits And Context to the Career Success of Project Managers," 1999.
- Daniel Rand, "Modeling and Experimentation for Multi-Response Optimization," 1998.
- Mike Usrey, “Defining and Measuring Software Quality,” 1997.
- David Bush, "Creativity in Real-World Engineering Design," 1997.
- Sylvia Stevenson, "A Risk Analysis Methodology for an Advanced Intelligent Telecommunications Network," 1995.
- Xiaohe Liu, "Process Knowledge Base for Continuous Process Improvement," 1992.
- Yuan Guo, "A Decision Support System for Enhanced Evaluation of Quality," 1991.
- Farzad Mahmoodi, "An Investigation of Dynamic Group Scheduling and Releasing Heuristics in Cellular Manufacturing", 1988.