- Jentarra GM, Heck MC, Youn JW, Kibler K, Langland JO, Baskin CR, Ananieva O, Chang Y, Jacobs BL. Vaccinia viruses with mutations in the E3L gene as potential replication-competent, attenuated vaccines: scarification vaccination. Vaccine (2008).
- Gallegos-Orozco JF, Arenas JI, Vargas HE, Kibler KV, Wilkinson JK, Nowicki, M, Radkowski M, Nasseri J, Rakela J, Laskus T. Selection of different 5'untranslated region hepatitis C virus variants during post-transfusion and post-transplantation infection. J Viral Hep (2006).
- .Y. Jin, V. Giordano, K.V. Kibler, H. Nakano, and K.T. Jeang. Role of Adapter Function in Oncoprotein-mediated Activation of NF-?B. The Journal of Biological Chemistry (1999).
- K.V. Kibler and K. T. Jeang. Taxing the Cellular Capacity for Repair: Human T-Cell Leukemia Virus Type 1, DNA Damage, and Adult T-Cell Leukemia. Journal of the National Cancer Institute (1999).
- K. V. Kibler, T. Shors, K. B. Perkins, C.C. Zeman, M.P. Banaszak, J. Biesterfeldt, J. O. Langland, and B. L. Jacobs. 1997. Double-Stranded RNA Is a Trigger for Apoptosis in Vaccinia Virus-Infected Cells. Journal of Virology, 71(3):1992-2003. Journal of Virology (1997).
- Teri Shors, Karen V. Kibler, Kim B. Perkins, Renee Seidler-Wulff, Matthew P. Banaszak, and Bertram L. Jacobs. Complementation of Vaccinia Virus Deleted of the E3L Gene by Mutants of E3L. Virology (1997).
- Community Outreach, Lecturer (2007 - Present)
- Institutional Biosafety Committee, Voting Member (2007 - Present)
- ASU Executive Pandemic Influenza Committee, Committee member, subcommittee chair (2006 - Present)
- ASU Research Community, Trainer (2006 - Present)
- Environmental Health and Safety, Assistant Director Biosafety/Biosecurity (2006 - Present)
- Biacore Facility, Administrator (2005 - Present)
- Bert Jacobs Laboratory, Facilitator (2003 - Present)